“Miso & Co”, “us”, “our” or “we” is known as A MIRANDA & M MIRANDA. The “Website” is located at www.misoandco.com including but not limited to all associated Websites linked to the Website. The “Web Content” collectively known as this website, artwork, coding, designs, graphics, images, interfaces, logos, photographs, social media records, text and trademarks including but not limited to the alignment, arrangement, design, layout, selection and representation of such Web Content.
The “Representatives” collectively known as its affiliates, agents, company officers, contractors, directors, employees, shareholders and any other party authorised to act on behalf of Miso & Co.
Important Agreement Prior to Use
Collecting your information
Please read this carefully to understand what information we will use and protect. We collect two types of information when you use the Website.
1. Personal information does by itself identify, locate and verify that is of a
confidential nature such as your; full name, addresses, credit card numbers, emails, phone numbers and other user details available through Google alike.
2. Non-personal information does not by itself identify, locate and verify any
individual. Details such as your; data related activities includes but is not limited to; browser used, cookies, domain server, IP address, location details, referring URL, responses to questionnaires or surveys, timestamp data, your operating system and any other web widgets or data beacons that has tracking functions.
Proper use and disclosure of your personal and non-personal information
Please read this carefully to understand how we use and disclose both your personal and non-personal information. This list is not exhaustive and is provided only as a guide.
- Communicate with you, including by email, mail or phone call.
- Contact, identify, locate and verify you.
- Dispatch and track your purchase order.
- Investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our Terms & Conditions or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any suspicious or unlawful activity.
- Learn more about the way you use the Website.
- Personalise your online retail experience when purchasing through the Website.
- Provide you with informational and promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
- Purposes necessary or incidental to the provision of a product or service.
- Redistribution and reproduction of Web Content.
- System administration including but not limited to; diagnosing problems with the Website, analysing traffic data, monitor Website activity and performance.
You may be asked to submit Web Content in certain parts of the Website.
Securely storing your personal information
Our bank merchant providers and payment gateway providers have been carefully selected. All providers have been selected to minimise the chances of fraudulent activity through their respective proactive 24/7 monitoring systems. You can feel assured knowing that your personal information is kept safe and secure. Please note that we do not store your credit card information in our servers. We utilise experienced payment gateway providers and big four Australian banks to keep your credit card information protected. For heightened security on all accounts, your full credit card details will never be displayed, only the last four digits so that you can identify your last used card.
You hereby acknowledge that Miso & Co is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from all and any claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information gained through any unauthorised or unlawful means.
Safeguarding your account security
Safeguarding and maintaining the secrecy of your login details and account information is your sole responsibility.
You hereby acknowledge that Miso & Co is not responsible for any account breach arising out of negligent or reckless safeguarding and maintaining the secrecy of your login details and account information. We ask you to exercise utmost care whenever you are online as it is common for users to simultaneously access the Website and other destinations of your choice.
Accessing, amending, deleting or updating your personal information
You can request access to your personal information by written request, please
do so by emailing us at email@example.com. You can request for your personal information to be amended or deleted upon submitting a written request. We use reasonable efforts to act on your written request to the extent that such activities will not increase the likelihood of compromising privacy or security interests. Further information about your privacy rights, privacy laws or the Australian Privacy Principles can be found at the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.